Friday, July 9, 2010

An outing at Neelkantheshwar... non-stop fun


At 3.30am in the morning, in my sweetest of dreams and the deepest of sleeps , there is something ringing and my eyes open halfway to realize that its my cell and on display is the name of the prank master Mr. Sunny, what else can you expect from him, on receiving the call he is greeted with some sweet abuse from me and then I listen to him “ Sachya, the plan is preponed, we are starting at 5.30am as against 6.30am”  I again start abusing him, realizing that it’s a prank and we can never start at  5.30am even at eternity. Then he says “Tu parya la vichar, me yetoy 15 minitat tu tayaar rah” and then again with some abuse I end the conversation.

Then I call up Parya at 3.30am, this time luck stands by my side and he picks up my phone to realize, that the phone was under his tummy and it vibrated for him to realize it and pick it up. “Parya, plan prepone zala ka re,” “Koni sangitle tula” “Arre sunya mhantla” “Sachya, tu pan tyachyavar vishwash thevto na” I realize it’s a prank and then got back to sleep. Having nothing to say to sunya, I again try to sleep, but how can anyone sleep if you are bothered at 3.30 am. Trying to sleep, the phone again rings at 3.45, “where are you”, I know what to say, “I say I am waiting for you, just comin in 10 min is the reply, I am just close to your house”, I know this guy since some time and even if he is out of India, he would say that I am just 10 min away from your place. Then he lands up finally at my house at around 4.45am, and only after seeing him below my house, I brush up and come down. It’s as if a famous comedian says “Someone’s gonna get a beating very bad”, having the same idea I march into him and that rascal starts laughing… What else you forget all your misery and you too start giving a smile…

He then carries me on his bulldozer “The Bullet” and we move to camp to have tea, coz it’s too early to get tea at normal hangouts, we have a fun ride from my house to the tea stall and it’s like the beginning of the laughing day. We land at the hotel and order for tea and I cannot resist the bun maska, and sunya orders for the khari. I was damn sure that he must have done the same thing to many others, and to find out that it was only kavita who fell for his prey. That girl stays awake for 3.30 and this babu, says he is just around her house and about to pick her. After some time she too realizes about the Shani ( Sunny).

After having tea we decide to launch ourselves at the house of our dark friend, Mr Farhan, “Chal kale ko uthathe hai”, We call him, the phone rings twice and then it is switched off. So we decide farhan now deserves something, but I don’t know his house, “Mere ko toh kidhar pata hai, sirf building malum hai, chal toh sahi” we land up at his society, 3-4 buildings side by side, we start laughing. “ Ye kalya ka Ghar, kausnsa hai” , arre wo last building hogi, usne ek baar bataya tha. We enter into the building and then try to find out the name list
“ 1st floor – Ibrahim Sayyed
2nd floor – Kaushal Patel
3rd floor – Shaukat Sayyed
….

Amazed we start betting, saale ye farhan ke baap ka naam kya hai, and then we imagine a lot of stuff, and that gets us into non-stop laughter for like 15min, we just look at each other and start laughing… My god,,, that was as if two people from a mental hospital were laughing, without any reason. That was real fun.

Then we decide to conclude that farhan was born from one of the dark sperms of Mr Ibrahim Sayyed and we decide to knock that door. Still laughing till we reach the door, and then we decide to shut up and knock, a lady opens the door , half sleepy and worried about who the hell is disturbing us early morning, we ask “ Aunty, Farhan chaiye”, she asks in a low tone “ Tum kaun”, I wish to say hum uske baap, but then control and say “ Hum uske dost” she leaves to call farhan, by that time we come out of the building and wait for him.

Farhan arrives, maybe he must be thinking who the hell is there, kahi police to nahi …
then he sees us , and blows off saying “ Sunyaaaaaaaaaaa”.  We were back facing, and turn to see farhan , White shirt without sleeves, a black short, and a beautiful black face, as if a stand up comedian, who achieved his mission to get people to laugh, on his very entry. We again start our uncontrollable laugh, and get back on earth after about 5min, to listen to farhan, Before he even says something, we command
“ Kapde pehin lagech, apun ko jana hai”
“ Arre mein ata na, mere ko kaam hai thoda”
The instance at which farhan says kaam, we again start laughing on top of our voice.
We have a laughter session with him for a while and then relieve him to get ready by 7.30am.
“ tu nahi aaya , to tera kaam ich”  and we leave

Sunny drops me at my house and he decides to pick me up at 7am, also in the mean time, we decide to call up our short and lawful Advocate, Sagar Agarwal, we call him at around 5 am and tell him to get ready within 15min, Bichara sagar is full fledged done and waiting for someone to pick him up at 5.30 itself. If at any point he had realized that we were playin a prank on him, that too so early in the morning, I am sure we were in for a booking at Yerwada Jail, for atleast a few days. So he calls me at 7am and I tell him to drop in at my house. He lands up at my house to see me not yet ready, and just about to brush my teeth.
“ Sachin, tere ko mein hich mila tha kya “ tryin to control my laughter I say
“ Arre mein abhi vapas aaya, abhi tak koi bhi ready nahi hai, isliye vapas aa gaye” he agrees and tries to forgive me only after I allow him to go to the washroom….

So, finally I get ready and in the mean time call up Mr Rakesh, to check where he is, coz we were already late as per our schedule.­ He does not receive my call.. We believe he is out! Then I get ready.

Coming out of the shower, I see a missed call on my cell, to reveal it back its Rakesh, my joy threefolds, to expect Rakesh at the outing, I call him back even without putting on my clothes.
“ Arre kidhar hai tum log, mein kab se ruka hoon”  is the voice from the other side.
“ Rakesh Bhai, bas aa raha hoon, pari aur kavita toh udhar hi hai “ is my reply.
“ Arre wo log toh abhi ghar pe hi hai, abhi phone kiya tha”

I say, I am coming and hang up the phone, I and sagar drive to Vahuman, our meeting place to see Mr Rakesh awaiting us in disguise, slowly arrive kavita, parikshit and finally sunny.

The saat janmoki dusmani flourishes, and rakesh boils over seeing Sunny and we cannot control ourselves to realize that we are into some really fun today, But our hopes are shattered very soon, I toh was already overdosed with my laugh share in the first session itself and then these two have a pity quarrel for us to realize that Rakesh is not there for the outing, I feel severe pain, even more than a break up from my girlfriend to see Rakesh going home again. Excuse me, don’t in your wildest of dreams think of this as some gay stuff or similar sort, it’s like we would be missing someone wanted (coz he is always the newsmaker J ). So now we are like only me, sunny, pari, kavita, sagar.

So what do we do now??? Amruta was not available, as she had already told us, Kalya had ditched and for Bhavana, we had like called her for so many times, like the miss call list might surely have been into 3 digits, and it was maybe like her Nokia  phone device and its programming were about to crash, in a while.

So all decide to go in whatever strength we have, but then I rise in rebel, taking the advantage of atleast one female present with us, we decide to surround Bhavana’s house from all sides and get her out. So pari and I travel along with Kavita to her house to look out for her, and to our surprise the emerging model is sleeping at around 9 am, like the world has come to an end. Kavita knocks at her house and pari and me wait downstairs. She gets up in a shock to check the clock

“ O shit, Sorry Sorry arre I did not wake up “ you can realize her expression at this point.

then we ask her to get ready and by the time we decide to have our breakfast at Lalit Mahal, which was not in my knowledge even though I stayed at Rasta Peth.

Parallely, sunny and sagar are waiting for us at Kasba Peth, and then they see something, guess what its Farooq going to his MBA class on his bike, sunny runs at him in the middle of the road, and asks him to wait, Farooq schoked in surprise puts in all his strength on the brakes to get his bike to an immediate halt. Farooq now cannot do anything but join us, so we now have one more addition and this outing was sure to rock!

We were kept unaware of this news, and we were now concerned how to carry bhavana as we were short of bikes, and then we get a call from sunny to find out that we now have a additional bike and he keeps us in darkness about who has joined us, but nevertheless our problem is solved of an additional bike.

Bhavana arrives and starts apologizing, pari and me as if the greatess forgivers of all time, don’t say much and we all move ahead to see our new addition and we really cant believe it, Farooq with us for an outing …..  Wow!! He had missed the previous 2 weekend outing and this was his first one with us… We wished to make it as special as possible for him. We decide to collect Mr. Sundar ( Bhavana’s boyfriend) from his house on the way.

So then we arrived at J. M Road, to great the person of the day - Pari’s Girlfriend, who is overwhelmed to see us waiting for her and to welcome and greet her for the first time. All heads stand straight to see a new member into our circle and we all decide to stay as civilized as possible in front of the new member. We then travel to sundar’s house and then wait for about an hour for him to get ready, and in that course of time have a laughter session on the road, waiting for sundar,

Neelam the new girl enjoys the laughter session and she is now free and now opening up and getting involved into the gang, and expects more from us during the day. The target at this session is as you can imagine Bhavana , but she takes it sportingly, as is expected from her.

So finally its Pari, Neelam ( Pari’s Girlfriend), Bhavana, Sundar ( Bhavana’s BF), kavita, Farooq, sunny, sagar and ME, surely a big team to ride on at around 11.30 am, and then begins our journey to our destination, Neelkantheswar, delayed by almost 4 hours  ….. but still with full enthusiasm and zeal.

A journey which was a memorable one for a lifetime for Sagar for his half way return to home, for pari for his lost mobile, for pari’s girlfriend for a new set of wonderful and amazing people, for Bhavana as a special one in all respects, for sundar as a one to penetrate deep into each one of us, for kavita as a one to speak her heart out, for Rakesh as the worst one in spite of his absence, for farhan as a golden opportunity missed , for amruta as a special day in finding her soulmate, for sunny as a fun ride, and for Me as a memorable feather added into one of the many wonderful moments of my life, and surely to say a day full of never before seen laughter, fun, enjoyment, pleasure and utmost satisfaction for everyone present there.

……….. Sachin 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sachin thatZ amazing.....and whn Sunya is there no matters u have to be ready for getting trapped...and the way u have posted it is simply superb!!!!!!!!I can visualize everything while going through it...and thts very true njoin wid friends adds pleasant flavours to life...wish we all keep njoi such pals again & again....its a MASTER BLASTER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude Good one just one Correction its not “Someone’s gonna get a beating very bad” it is "Somebody Gonna Get A Hurt Real Bad" and that statement is of Russell Peters...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Rakesh - Ya man, the name Rusell peters was not clicking at that time. Anyways thanks for the correction.

    ReplyDelete